Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Recently, I have been shown a social media website called meetup.com.  I am going to join multiple  groups and go to meetings of my interest, uninteresting interests, and a couple randoms. I am hoping to learn something new about the world, myself, or just find another way to waste time. 

 I watch my so many of my peers play video games or television for extended periods of the day and waste their lives. I refuse to live that way. Hopefully this quest for something other than the 'norm' is actually worth seeking. Maybe I will learn that watching T.V. and playing video games is everything life can offer or it might be the other way around.

Tomorrow is the first scheduled meetup for me and I will let you know how it goes. It is being held by an author of a web publishing book. He is giving a seminar on planning, developing, and launching a web based business in under 24 hours. He will also be giving a free copy of his book which has very high ratings on Amazon.com.

I will approach these meetups with an open mind and try to enter without expectations. Which should lower my chances of disappointment. See you tomorrow.





Create it...Market it...Launch It...All In 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment